Besides being one of the important summer resorts of İstanbul with a clean, well-organized coastline of 25 kilometers, Büyükçekmece is also a district of İstanbul that connects the past to the present by preserving the historical heritage at the location.
From the viewpoint of urbanism, it is a district deserving to be a world city with its resolved settlement, zoning, infrastructure and environment issues and developing profile.
Through its coastline structured via a modern urbanism approach, select beaches on the coast of Marmara Sea, lake and well-preserved natural habitats, culture and art festivals, hosting of national and international exhibitions, historical buildings the beauty of which is unearthed via restoration and maintenance work and community houses that represent many regions of Turkey with indigenous dishes, Büyükçekmece has become one of the favorite tourism centers of İstanbul.
The district of Büyükçekmece is located on the coast of Marmara Sea, at the western side of İstanbul. Büyükçekmece, which has a surface area of 18.145 hectares, is surrounded by Çatalca and Arnavutköy districts on the north, Esenyurt district on the east, Beylikdüzü district and Marmara Sea on the south and Silivri district on the west.
The northern part of the region, which is the western part of the gulf, including Mimaroba-Sinanoba-Batıköy and Güzelşehir neighborhoods and Alkent 2000 - Karaağaç Districts, has grown in the last 15 years and has become a villa city.
Büyükçekmece, where many luxury projects take place, will be hosting many new projects under construction and planned. With the proliferation of the projects, Büyükçekmece, where new living areas were formed, added value to its value.
The transportation network of Büyükçekmece, where many educational and health institutions are located, has been developed. Büyükçekmece; It connects to the city center of Istanbul with TEM and D-100 Highway and to Europe in the west. Connection to Istanbul city center is provided by IETT buses to Yenibosna and Bakirkoy on a regular basis. 76C Büyükçekmece / Bakırköy, 448 Güzelce / Yenibosna lines can be reached to Büyükçekmece.
It is also operated by Turyol and provides sea transportation to Mudanya and Prince Islands during the summer. Buyukcekmece is 20 kilometers to Ataturk Airport and 10 km to Hezarfen Airport.
Reach Anywhere from Büyükçekmece...
|Taksim Square||56 km|
|Bakırköy Square||36 km|
|Mecidiyeköy Square||48 km|
|Sultanahmet Square||52 km|
life at BÜYÜKÇEKMECE
Buyukcekmece provides you with a modern and suitable life style with an amazing view of the sea.
Imagine the golden sands, the clear sea and all the facili ties, shopping mall, schools, hospitals, cafes, sea restaurants, horses club and many others waiting for you in Buyukcekmece.
Why to Buy Property in Büyükçekmece?
- Planned Urbanization: The region is a region with a majority of villa projects. Büyükçekmece, with its branded projects and villa projects, is on the way to becoming a modern European city with its 25-kilometer coastline and Lake Lagün.
- Luxury and Accessible: The projects in the region are mainly for the middle and upper income groups. In the region, the most 3 + 1 and then 4 + 1 and 2 + 1 housing types are produced. While average m2 prices in housing projects in Bahçeşehir-Mimaroba region are 4 thousand 650 TL, it is possible to see m2 prices up to TL 14 thousand according to the goodwill.
- The Most Premium Areas of Istanbul;According to Eva Real Estate Appraisal Consultancy 2016 Istanbul Branded Housing Sector Report, housing sales prices increased by 135% from 2003 to 2015, based on 2 + 1 apartments in Büyükçekmece.
- Transportation Network:Büyükçekmece, which is next to the TEM and E5 motorways, also stands out with the proximity of the Third Airport and the connection roads of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge. It is foreseen that the metrobus line will be extended to Silivri, the ropeway project to be built between Tüyap Fair Center and Büyükçekmece Beach and the Büyükçekmece-Bakıröy Metro line projects planned to be built in 2020 will increase in the region.
- Buyukcekmece Marina: The Marina, which is planned to be completed by the end of 2020, will be completed by Marina Marina, which is built on 240 acres, and Marina Istanbul will be the largest Marine City of Büyükçekmece.
- Social Structure: Büyükçekmece usually promises a decent living space, which is mostly white-collar employees with middle-upper-segment income levels or who are preferred by company owners.
- Social Environment: 25 kilometers of beach, numerous activities for the weekend (picnic, outdoor sports, extram sports, etc.) facilities, Marmara Park, Perla Vista AVM, such as attractions, quality educational institutions and international hospitals in Büyükçekmece with everything you need at hand.
If you are bored with the complexity of Istanbul, you can enjoy the coastal life, intertwined with the sea; If you want to have a 12-month holiday with a host of social amenities and activities, but want a home away from the city, we look forward to welcoming you to Büyükçekmece, one of the most beautiful seaside settlements in Istanbul.
PROJECTS (OFF PLAN DEVELOPMENTS)
Istanbul / Buyukcekmece
A modern coastal district away from the chaos of Istanbul The project offers its users a unique view of the sunset, watching the sea, making morning walks along the sea, cycling and the opportunity to live in parks where blue and green are integrated.
Istanbul / Buyukcekmece
Peaceful Life Intertwined with Nature! We believe that those living with nature are happier. We designed the project so that you can get back to nature as soon as you leave your home and renew yourself every day with your family. Metrekoru with ...
Istanbul / Buyukcekmece
Istanbul's New Life Street A new street is coming to Beykent, the European side of Istanbul. Live on the street of happiness in the concept of Home-Office-Square. Project Features The project, which consists of 436 residences, will come to life in Büyükçekmece.…
Buyukcekmece / Istanbul, Turkey
A Garden of Paradise Near Istanbul ... The doors of a privileged life where green and blue are united in Mimaroba, the district of Istanbul, whose value is increasing day by day, are opening… Colorful flowers, fruit trees, lemon, cypresses and ve
Istanbul / Buyukcekmece
Experience the Prestige and Comfort A unique project where blue and green embrace each other ... A prestigious living space in Büyükçekmece, one of Istanbul's most popular locations. Project Features The project covers an area of 22,887 square meters…
Mimarorb A / Buyukcekmece
Istanbul's Newest Sea District The project, where you will have the most enjoyable time with your family, is designed entirely in line with your expectations and makes life unique with its spacious architecture, non-standard floor height and large terraces.…
Architectoba, Buyukcekmece, Istanbul
The Key to a New Beginning Project; In the most beautiful and modern living area of Istanbul, Mimaroba is rising to offer you the house you are looking for with its unique location and architecture. Brand new for you and your family…